Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A microwave and a mini fridge

Breakfast = oatmeal with a hefty dollup of grind-your-own PB
Black Coffee
Children's Indie Radio in the background.  I've loved that stuff ever since my Mrs. Tiggy Winkle days.
 Lunch = orange + whole wheat tortilla with turkey, spinach, and stone ground mustard

This summer, the only kitchen items I'll have easy access to are a mini fridge and a microwave, so, I'm pretty sure this combination this combination is going to start appearing regularly.


Afternoon snacks = 
I haven't exactly figured out how I'm going to handle the cooking situation, but I anticipate a lot of greek yogurt, edamame, fresh fruit, spinach, garbonzo beans, kombucha, and maybe a few trips to the Whole Foods juice bar... It feels a little like living in Switzerland again, except without the Farmer Croc.


Trying out a new 'do.  (I've been wanting to try it ever since lindy-hopper Jo Hoffberg posted it in February)
I'm off to start working on a chicken, broccoli, and shiitake mushroom stir fry - I want to get some more vegetables in before the day's over!  Have a great night!

P.S. As you may have noticed, this blog is kind of turning into Food for Jennifer.  I'm still figuring it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment